Today was the Edenbridge Motor Show and it was pretty good (strictly it was south of Edenbridge) - our hot weather continues even approaching mid-September, so it was a popular day out.
Lots of interesting cars:
Possibly my fave of the day was this bicycle - zoom in to the details:
I had a reasonable run there and back; very busy but a few clear sections to have some fun.
I've booked a long weekend to Wales in a couple of weeks, going with all my mates ie. by myself 😀. I was hoping there might be a club at the show today which I could join because it would be nice to do some runs with others but I guess a show is the wrong place; I want a club who drive, not display at shows. Ironically, my previous kit car club are doing more regular runs out (albeit a bit early in the day). One of the reasons I sold my kit car was because of the lack of activity and now, since my Porsche group have almost all sold up, I'm back on my lonesome again.
Fitted in a quick oil and filter change yesterday, a few months overdue.










No comments:
Post a Comment