Pages

Monday 26 August 2024

Belt and braces

 Been a busy few weeks - first of was an American car cruise in my local town which turned into a surprisingly fun evening. 100s of people turned out, some cool old cars and lots of yoofs also gatecrashed the event (including my son):



Also popped out at lunch one day to Torque Motors and, amazingly, the only cars there were all Porsches:


Had a week holiday and came back to a busy weekend - in one day, went on a run with the Surrey Porkers to Lasham airfield for breakfast:


...and made a detour to Caffeine and Machine - not very busy and mostly Porsches:



Finally went back to Torque Motors to meet my son - Focus RS club there and a few nice Dodge Challengers, Audi R8 etc.

While I was away, the new fan belt and coolant sensor arrived, so I had an excuse to remove the front bulkhead panel and see my engine AGAIN, from a different angle:


Changing the belt took minutes - the old one looked fine, so I doubt I'll be changing this again - in fact, the old one on the left looked better than the new one:


The coolant sensor was also pretty simple and after a short test drive, the 'fault indicator' message has gone - result!


No comments:

Post a Comment