Pages

Monday 2 September 2024

Last of the Summer Wine

 As we slowly head into the dreary months, I had a nice drive out on the weekend; breakfast at the Chalet Cafe which is turning into more of a biker caff these days - no interesting cars there at all. I then popped along to Denbies where there was a BMW M Cars meet going on, which was interesting (but not enough to take any pics).

Earlier in the week, I went to the Brockham Cafe for lunch and, once again, got a space right outside:

It's like they know I'm coming and keep a space free - very considerate and obviously, as it should be.

I got bored of waiting for the Top Gear exhaust to come into stock (they promised mid-August), so I blew an extra £100 for the DesignTek version from Design911 (it's almost identical):


Arrived today and I've decided to try save some cash and fit it myself. It doesn't look too hard, especially as I'll have a lift; the same guy who let me use his lift for my oil change has kindly offered (well, I called him) it again for this. The only problem is he isn't free for 2 weeks, so it will have to wait. Really looking forward to it...


No comments:

Post a Comment