Pages

Friday 22 March 2024

BOING - Spring is sprung

 The weather is improving, slowly...

Not done much recently, apart from a couple of runs to Torque Moto Cafe for lunch a couple of times. A great place, where you can spend ages just staring at the posters and bric-a-brac of racing history while having a very good egg and bacon roll and good coffee:


....and they've got a Scalectrix track on the ceiling:


Also, I decided Zedster2 is a rubbish name so....*fanfare*... meet Barry the Boxster. Yeah, I know but I like it...

I've possibly made a decision about the future of Barry - see my old blog for the details.

Assuming that decision doesn't change (no guarantee), I've got a few things planned so far this year:

Wales trip in May
Beaulieu 'Simply Porsche' day in June

....and hopefully some longer day trips with the Porksters...

No comments:

Post a Comment