Pages

Thursday 9 November 2023

Return of the Roof

 Picked up the new roof switch and fitted it today - a bit fiddly but pretty simple and the roof seems to now be working fine.

I drove to Guildford Porsche to get the part and I was hoping to look round a lovely showroom - sadly, they are in the middle of a complete rebuild and so are working out of some fancy prefabs - bummer. I did get a mahoosif calendar for free but it's so big, it's probably going in the bin:


However, what was good was a sort of coin/medal that came with it - quite nice:


I have ordered gearbox mounts which I will take to Paul (Torque Boxster) next week and he will replace them at the same time as the 2nd hand driveshaft to fix the leaking one. My first big bill....yay!

Another meet planned for the weekend at Blackbushe airport - should be interesting...


No comments:

Post a Comment